Authentic Gourmet Foods & Cooking School

 Mama Galloni's 

Cooking School FAQ

How do I register for a class?

You may register for a class by coming in person to our shop located at 1325 Springfield St. Feeding Hills, or by calling 413-372-4305.  A 50% non-refundable deposit is required for your seat to be reserved.   Cash, Check, Credit Cards and gift certificates will be accepted.

What should I bring to the class?

Before we begin our class any remaining balance will be due and you will be required to agree to the Hold Harmless Agreement, Waiver, and Release as well as a Photo/Video Release.

What is your cancellation policy for cooking classes?

All class reservations are Non-Refundable, similar to purchasing a ticket for a cultural or sporting event.  If you need to cancel a class, we will try to fill your space if we happen to have a waiting list.  Otherwise, you may send someone in your place to the class. However in an unfortunate situation, Mama Galloni's reserves the right to cancel any class that fails to attract sufficient enrollment, chef illness or inclement weather.  We will give you as much advance notice as possible and attempt to contact you by email and/or phone.  In this case we will issue you a full refund or you may request to apply your deposit toward another class of your choice (availability dependent) or issue you a store gift certificate.

What are your "safe and healthy" requirements for your students?

You are responsible for telling Mama Galloni's if you have any medical and/or food allergies upon registering as well as at the time of the class.  You should be dressed comfortably but with safety in mind.  No open-toed shoes are allowed.  Clothing should not be loose (you may bring and wear your own apron if you wish and is always encouraged).  Jewelry should not be worn.  Hair clips or bands for long hair should be worn.  Children are not permitted in classes unless otherwise stated.  For the safety of everyone involved, Mama Galloni's reserves the right to deny admittance to or remove any individuals deemed unable to safely participate in class.  In these very rare instances refunds will not be provided.  

Where can I get a copy of your required Hold Harmless Agreement, Waiver, and Release and your Photo/Video Release?

You can review this document in the Forms tab.

Do you host a private parties?

Yes!  Give us a call to discuss the specifics.